Blog

My latest thoughts, research, and words of encouragement.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

PROMOTION - A New Beginning!

As an educator, it is necessary to stay up to date on changes, theories and research of your perspective industry. Whenever I address a new class I remind them that I always reserve the right to change my mind. Change is one of the dependable constants of life - and my website has been no exception.

I hope my clients and students enjoy the new format of the website - of which I thank my best friend and wife, Angela Regensburg for taking time to put into digital format everything that I wanted.

To kick off the new services, I am offering a promotion of $1 for two weeks of my online coaching services for the first 10 people that sign up. Here's what you can expect:

  • Movement-based approach to exercise focused on improving mechanical function of the body to get the most out of your workouts. We are confident that this will be beneficial to those of you who want to improve strength, reduce fat, improve health, improve athletic performance and continue post-rehabilitation.
  • Program Design
    • Your personalized program design is just that – PERSONALIZED. After reviewing your needs, wants and direction I will personally create a winning program that will not only work, but also take into account your weekly availability, the resources you have accessible and your desired location of training.
  • Email Consultation
    • During the time of your membership, you will have access to email support. You can use this support to ask questions, pose comments and seek advice.
  • Goal Setting & Direction Coaching
    • After reviewing your needs, we get right down to business about what you really want out of an exercise program. We recognize that you are working hard for your results, so it’s only fair that you get the information and direction you need to succeed.
  • Needs Analysis
    • Our needs analysis includes a one of a kind approach to help gain an understanding of the specific needs of our clients. This can include: compatibility to exercise, injury prevention, postural review and movement screening

No comments:

Post a Comment